Big Bang Theory Opening Song
- (cosmology) the cosmic explosion that is hypothesized to have marked the origin of the universe
- Big☆Bang!!! is the first album from Shoko Nakagawa released on March 19, 2008. It was distributed by Sony Music. While it is presented as her debut album, it follows after two mini-albums, thus being her third release overall.
- The explosion of dense matter that, according to current cosmological theories, marked the origin of the universe
- The Big Bang was an event which led to the formation of the universe, according to the prevailing cosmological theory of the universe’s early development (known as the Big Bang theory or Big Bang model).
- An available job or position
- An aperture or gap, esp. one allowing access
- an open or empty space in or between things; “there was a small opening between the trees”; “the explosion made a gap in the wall”
- first or beginning; “the memorable opening bars of Beethoven’s Fifth”; “the play’s opening scene”
- An opportunity to achieve something
- a ceremony accompanying the start of some enterprise
- An idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action
- hypothesis: a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena; “a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory”; “he proposed a fresh theory of alkalis that later was
- a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena; “theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses”; “true in fact and theory”
- a belief that can guide behavior; “the architect has a theory that more is less”; “they killed him on the theory that dead men tell no tales”
- A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained
- A set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based
- A musical composition suggestive of a song
- Singing or vocal music
- a distinctive or characteristic sound; “the song of bullets was in the air”; “the song of the wind”; “the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead”
- a short musical composition with words; “a successful musical must have at least three good songs”
- the act of singing; “with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates”
- A short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung
Rock Candy Mustache
13 Things About Me
1. I am a vegetarian and have been since the 1st of January (it was my new years resolution). I did it becuase it helps the environment and I don’t support animal cruelty.
2. I’m a sucker for reality tv shows including Big Brother (go James!), ANTM, Project Runway, Beauty and the Geek. I also love The Office, The Big Bang Theory, etc…
3. I’m the Treasurer of a volunteering club at my school (Key Club). It’s practically my main after-school activity which seems lame but I do think helping out around your community is important.
4. My high school just opened this year, and I will be the first graduating class.
5. I am a total foodie – I love watching the Food Network, eating out, and baking (I’m a better baker than I am a cook).
6. I am a very shy person – I don’t talk a lot but I can be sarcastic and a little out going when I’m with my friends or my brother.
7. One of my favorite foods are brussel sprouts. They are delicious!
8. If your lips are ever chapped lips, or need some lip balm ask me. I ALWAYS have Burt’s Bees chap stick in my back right pocket. My lips are pretty much addicted to it and if I loose it my lips will go crazy (its happened before :/)
9. Every Wednesday and Friday I drive over to a elementary school in my town and tutor in a 5th grade class. I love it because you really get to know the kids and they are very entertaining. Just last week a boy in my class was asking a girl in another class out. Fifth grade love is hilarious.
10. My favorite music genres are alternative rock and indie. On occasion I will find a good r&b or rap song I like.
11. I’m going to Spain this June with a group from my school. I am really excited to photograph the country :]
12. I do not know what I am going to do when I grow up, or even what classes I should be taking when I go to college.
13. I like to call my car the "Soccer-Mom Mobile." It’s a red volvo wagon thing…it used to be my mom’s and now she drives a Mini Copper. Not fair, right?
[48/365] pachirisu in sydney
civillian – wye oak
put your hands up for sydney!
participated in the photography dark room for my school’s open day…that meant developing film and photograms for 2 hours!
i did more photograms and developed negatives in 2 hours than i did in an entire year of photography class!
silhouettes are of a pachirisu toy, a scrunched piece of paper
film is by my friend…i didn’t bring film hehe
i suddenly came up with the idea of developing a piece of film and making a photogram at the same time
it worked i think!
- open dayyyy…i really regret not watching my friends perform! though i’m glad i was able to see them! :D
- learnt how to make a kusudama flower! 6 more and i can make a kusudama flower ball! :D
- i saw the ad for Hop….and i was like ‘OMG ITS THE GUY FROM 27 DRESSES! OMG IT’S PENNY FOR THE BIG BANG THEORY!’…it kind of made me think of Alvin and the Chipmunks more than Despicable Me
- permission to start drawing my new mangic (mangacomic?)! came up with a pilot…i think?
- i should seriously start working on my PE assignment (the easier parts!)
then after that i need to do 2 sets of study notes -_-